The conditions for using Our services are stated below and take immediate effect once signature is received as per current guidelines.
In these conditions (Website Version) Thorpe By Water Country Club Kennels and Cattery will be acknowledged as TBWCC.
1. Pets are left for boarding at TBWCC at owners risk.
2. In case of Illness, The Owner authorise TWBCC to call for veterinary assistance of their choice, primarily the Surgery listed on the registration booking form. All fees to be met by Pet owner on return.
3. All fees to be paid for upon collection in Full before Pet is released. This is to include any cost for excess damage caused by the Pet in question.
4. If an Animal is not collected with 14 days of due departure date and no communication received by TWBCC, the Kennels Owners reserve the right to re-home the pet at their discretion.
5. Rates are charged daily (12 noon to 12 noon), Methods of payments accepted are either cash or cheque (with valid guarantee card).
6. Cancellation Notice of 7 Days or Less will incur a £20 charge per pet.
7. Infection Control/Kennel Cough (Infectious Bronchitus) Although the Business Owners and Staff take every care and precaution regarding Infection Control, Neither the Staff of Business Owners can be held responsible in any way.
8. In accordance with the current General Data Protection Register (GDPR), the Customer Authorises TWBCC to hold the information supplied on file secured on site, on the understanding that they do not use it for marketing or survey purposes.